To stop the popups from appearing on the right hand corner of the task bar:
- In the top right corner, click on Chrome’s main menu button, represented by three vertical dots. When the drop-down menu appears, click on “Settings“.
- Chrome’s “Settings” menu should now be displayed, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Advanced“.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click on “Site settings“.
- Click on “Notifications“.
- Find the site named on the popup and click the three vertical dots button next to it, then click on “Remove”.