1. Open your Outlook on your desktop, and Select File > Add Account.
2. Enter your name, 365 email address, and password, and click Next.
3. If prompted, enter your 365 password again, then select OK > Finish to start using your email account in Outlook. You may be asked to restart Outlook.
How to configure an account as a new default in Outlook
Setting up a default account
To set an account as the new default in Outlook, use these steps:
- Open Outlook.
- Click on File.
- Click on Info.
- Click the Account Settings drop-down menu.
Select the Account Settings option.
- Click the Email tab.
- Select the account you want to make the new default.
Click the Set as Default button.
- Click the Close button.
- Restart Outlook.